1. I understand that GoWire is a computer equipment rental company that provides equipment for a digital phone system/internet service and that the phone/internet service is being provided by a 3rd party. I have allowed GoWire to use my personal information to act on my behalf to activate my phone/internet account, purchase a phone number, port a phone number, and create any email accounts. The equipment installed belongs to GoWire and must be returned when my account is cancelled.
3. I understand that when there is a power or internet outage to my property, GoWire’s rental equipment, including the phone system, will not be operational. I will find an alternative method of phone service in this instance.
4. I must inform GoWire 14 days prior if I intend to change my internet provider or move, as this will affect GoWire’s computer equipment and phone/internet service. I also understand that by switching to a different internet provider, a dry loop cost may be associated with the internet provider. The dry loop charge by your internet provider will not be covered by GoWire. I agree that I will only use the equipment and phone service at the location given above.
1. Any additional services not included in the scope of this work order may be available for an additional cost.
2. If a service technician arrives at your home for an appointment and you are not home, the technician will leave a card in your mailbox or door with information on how to reschedule an appointment. Additional costs may be applied for a rescheduled appointment. GoWire will not be responsible for any appointments from this work order that are missed or delayed.
3. The equipment installed is the property of GoWire. GoWire will not cover repair or damage as a result of : (i) Accident, misuse, neglect, failure to follow instructions for proper use, care, or abuse (ii) An act of God, such as fire, flood, tornado, windstorms, ice storms, earthquakes, hail, damage by animals. (iii) Any damages as a result of the above will incur a replacement cost set by GoWire.
4. You assume all liability with respect to the use of the equipment and hereby release GoWire from any demand, claim, or liability with respect to any loss, death, injury, or damage whatsoever which may be caused by design, manufacture, operation, or malfunction of the rental equipment. GoWire’s liability to you shall not exceed the total amount actually paid by you to GoWire.
5. You confirm that a GoWire account will be created in your name or that you have been appointed by the individual who placed the order to rent and activate GoWire rental equipment. The person on this work order will be responsible for all fees and charges related to this GoWire account, including equipment rental, phone/internet service, installation fees and charges.
6. You assume all liability and responsibility with respect to the use of the phone/internet service provided by the 3rd party and hereby release GoWire from any demand, claim, or liability with respect to any loss, death, injury, or damage whatsoever which may be caused by design, manufacture, operation, or malfunction of internet service. GoWire’s liability to you shall not exceed the total amount actually paid by you to GoWire.
1. Unforeseen blackouts will occur. These include phone and internet blackouts where the network will be out of service due to unforeseen circumstances. From time to time, a blackout will be scheduled by the suppliers to resolve issues or upgrade services. GoWire will try its best to inform you of these blackouts through the email provided on this work order.
2. GoWire has the right to cancel your rental/service at any time.
3. Your phone number may or may not be displayed in the phone book.
4. You understand internet bandwidth usage will be at the rate of approximately 1.25 mb per minute of usage.
5. Making long distance calls outside of the free long distance area will require the use of a long distance calling plan, which will be provided by the customer.
6. If you choose to transfer a number, you will allow GoWire to assist you in completing the application to the phone service provider. Extra fees will apply.
7. If you choose to transfer a number, you may be without a phone system for up to two days. During this outage, you must find an alternative method for phone service.
8. One month notice must be given to GoWire for any cancellation.
9. No paper bill will be used. A working email must be provided to GoWire to send an electronic bill.
10. Invoices must be paid within seven days of the invoice date. Failure to pay on time will result in immediate termination of service with GoWire. Applicable fees will apply if you choose to re-register with GoWire.
11. You understand that from time to time, maintenance will be required on GoWire’s rental equipment at your residence. You will allow GoWire to remotely access the phone adapter, internet modem, and router that is installed at your residence.